Key health priorities, major business opportunities
The Health Executive Summit addresses key priorities on the healthcare agenda in Europe and around the world, which represent areas of massive investments.
Chronic conditions represent on average 60% of total health expenditures in Europe. With aging populations worldwide, disease management is already an axis for substantial investments.
eHealth represents a potential market of approximately 20 billion € in Europe. France’s Plan Hôpital 2012 itself represents 1,5 billion € of new investments for the modernization of healthcare information systems.
With increasing pressures from staff, environmental agencies, and governments, sustainable development has become the next big item on hospitals’ agenda and a market about to explode.
Gathering major project leaders and top decision-makers in Europe, the Health Executive Summit is a unique opportunity to showcase products and solutions for:
- Management and IT consulting groups
- Disease management companies
- IT solution providers
- Environmental consulting groups
- Medical equipment suppliers
- Telemedicine and personal health device manufacturers
- Telecom and mobile phone providers
- Pharma and biotech companies
- Actuarial and insurance groups
- Water and energy companies
- Architects, Engineering, and Construction groups
- Investment banks and financing groups
Sponsorship packages and marketing opportunities are designed to allow you to:
- Build awareness and enhance visibility
- Network with a high-level decision-making audience
- Generate new business and strengthen existing relationships
- Showcase your products and solutions
The Chronic Disease Management and eHealth Villages
- One of the biggest healthcare and health IT tradeshows
- Over 25,500 visitors
- More than 750 exhibitors
- 21,000 sqm of exhibition space
- Representing the full spectrum of hospital and healthcare professionals
- Privileged access to the French and French-speaking markets
- New in 2010: dedicated zones for Chronic Disease Management and eHealth