Terms and Conditions
- To ensure the quality of our service, it is recommended that you discuss your preferred infusion protocol and histology and/or immunostaining protocols with us.
- It is suggested that you use gel-coated microscope slides for mounting 0.17um thick tissue and coverslips.
- 15% of the fee must be paid with prior authorization of the study, and the remaining fee will be paid upon delivery of the study results.
- Progress of the service is dependent on the quality of tissue staining, operated by the independent contractor.
- In the event of early termination, Neurodigitech will prorate the cost incurred and bill the Sponsor. The first part of the fee is non-refundable.
Qualification: certified by the Commission on Biological Stains
Composition: Dye content, ~ 70%
Mp: 140-143 ° C (lit)
Solubility: H2O: 1 mg / mL
Featured Industry: Manufacturing diagnostic assays
Storage temperature: room temperature
SMILES chain: CC (O) = O.Nc1cc2OC3 = CC (= N) C = CC3 = Nc2c4ccccc14
InChI: 1S / C16H11N3O.C2H4O2 / c17-9-5-6-13-14 (7-9) 20-15-8-12 (18) 10-3-1-2-4-11 (10) 16 (15) 19-13; 1-2 (3) 4 / h1-8.17H, 18H2; 1H3, (H, 3,4)
Request: Cresyl violet acetate has been used in Nissl staining of the brain and spinal cord sections.
Packaging: 10 g in a glass bottle
Suitability: Certified for Nissl staining of paraffin sections of the spinal cord and brain and for staining cartilage and mast cell granules.